Friday, May 29, 2009

breaking rules is always killing

    Years ago, after some stupid mistakes, rules of no touching three kinds of people were set down, which indeed kept me safe for a while. Since i have self-overestimated and lowered my guard after two years’ peace, the rules were broken and at the end really killing me...
 
    People change. But something never change. I should just stick to what i believed and hold firmly to the faith in emotional detachment. I have nothing left but guts to be brave enough to spiritually suicide, before things dying inside me.
 
    Are you regretful for the decision? For sure one second later i was. So what? I am old enough to be honest to what i felt, what i thought and what i desired; and at the same time to take full responsibility for what i have done and said. Probably i did it really wrong... doesn’t matter anyway...

 
“because i have come to terms
this is not life or death situation
well i will just call this my resurrection
my savior from self destruction”

No comments: